If you pay close enough attention, life will reveal many truths to you. But that's the key, you must be paying attention. That's the message of 28 Things. As the title suggests, there are 28 various life lessons contained within these pages that will motivate and inspire you on topics such as:
1) How to use your impending death to ignite you.
2) How difficult times can make you stronger, but only if you let them.
3) Why you should cherish every moment with your family and friends.
4) How to reverse engineer regret and make your aspirations become your new reality.
5) Why a trip to the zoo can instantly bring some happiness into your life.
6) Why you should occasionally step off the 'treadmill of life' in order to fully enjoy your life.
7) How 'covert contracts' will harm your relationships.
If you have that little voice in your head telling you that you can do more, or accomplish great things, than you will no doubt appreciate the lessons in this book. 28 Things will inspire you to reach new heights and live a more fulfilled, enriched life. A more gratifying life is within your reach, and it's closer than you think.